Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Cottage In Negril - Duane Stephenson

This song is beautiful. It reminds me of my teenage years growing up in Negril. Young and in love.....those were the sweet old days. I am a bit young to be nostalgic about the good old days but music, reggae music especially has that ability to instantly take you back to moments in your life. This one takes me back to when I felt invincible, when I saw my life as full of possibilities and when I felt that love and relationships were so simple......





Check Duane Stephenson out on youtube....... His latest album is called August own. It is one of those rare ones where every song is actually very good. One that you should definitely purchase.Album of hits!Check him out on myspace. Add Him as a friend to see when he will be performing in your area.
http://www.myspace.com/duanestephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment