Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life Lessons......Honesty Is not always the best policy....



I've always considered myself to be a very honest person but as I grow older I am starting to realise that honesty is not always the best policy in life. Yea, this kinda sounds weird but I am not talking about what we all know about not cheating or stealing etc....

What I'm talking about here is telling little white lies. I am beginning to find that some situations do call for a little white lie. It seems to me that honesty can and should be sacrificed in the name of niceness. It's a fact...Nice people lie a lot but they are well liked and people always gravitate towards them. No one wants to hear that they look fat, ugly, that their idea is stupid or all that negative stuff that we choose to divulge in the name of honesty.

Next time you are in a spot choose to be nice and lie that the ugly dress is not so bad or that the bad hair cut is OK........

Niceness is sometimes more important than honesty. Our friends and family will definitely appreciate it........

No comments:

Post a Comment