Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Thoughts on......President Obama in Ghana

All this coverage about President Obama in Ghana had me thinking about this beautiful song by Peter Tosh.......



Beautiful song indeed. As long as you live in this world you are an African.......
I have a feeling President Obama would appreciate this song. We all need to get the message out there that despite our differences were are all one people.

I can just imagine the excitement of the people of Ghana. It is truly a wonderful thing to be a part of history as the first African country to be visited by the first Black US President.

I hope President Obama visits Jamaica sometime in the future...... I can definitely promise that Jamaica would throw a party of epic proportions to celebrate his visit. Jamaicans LOVE President Obama and they are very passionate people! You would not believe just how many reggae songs there about President Obama. I'll be sure to post a few sometime in the future......

No comments:

Post a Comment