Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Budget Busters






As one of the many twenty somethings out there stuck in the not so great job and making a less than desirable salary, I have had to buckle down and get financially savvy. I educated myself and got my personal finances in order ( paid down the credit cards/debt, started saving for a brighter future, drastically cut my spending and now live on a budget).

With the summer season fast approaching I now have the difficult task of trying to keep the budget intact without sacrificing my lifestyle. Summer is the season of great reggae concerts in New York City. I love live music and I love reggae, put those two together and what you have is a concert I can't miss. If I go to all the concerts on my list it will cost me more that $350 for the summer. Huge amount, I know...but I have no desire to cut back on what I love the most. Where to go from here?

What's your budget buster and how do you make it work? Please let me know people. Reggae in the city for me kicks off on the 26th with Gregory Isaacs at B.B Kings Blues Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment